Sunday 23 October 2011

A New Day...

Well...every day is such a blessing, every day is a new day with new opportunities to give thanks to the Lord. We had a blackout since 12 midnight until about 17h30 and it was a loooong day, from not being able to make bottles for the baba and then empty promises from the council that the electricity would be up and running soon, it was really trying...but I realised today from a new stand point after our loss...that even for small things like turning on a light switch or boiling water we should ALWAYS give thanks...there is so much to be grateful for even during the times when you feel so sad.
There was a point when it felt as if I was on autopilot, I did not really have any words and that is something in itself, because those that know me know that once I get close to someone I CAN TALK...but for a while I was sort of dumbfounded and to an extend I still feel it but one thing I know for sure...

The Word of God never fails.
His Blood never fails.
His Love never fails.
His plans never fail.
Thats all I know. And I have so many questions but I still believe...God never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment